2003年05月08日
強化の確率計算について

属性抵抗値13の場合、失敗率は33%であり、アイテム破損確率は23%となる。成功確率は67%だ。勿論、これはひとつの属性抵抗に限ったものであり、先に私が述べた数値は全体の失敗率だった。各属性抵抗ごとの破損確率は失敗確率に比べ10%下回る値だ。

成功結果に考慮されうるものは強化しようとしているプロパティに関してのみだ。したがって、強化に無関係な多くのプロパティを備えるアイテムであっても、無関係なプロパティによってペナルティが科せられる事はない。

属性抵抗値以外の計算式に関してもしきりに質問を受けているが、ちょうど確率計算を終えたところだ。

耐久度上昇の失敗率=
20% + (現時点のマジック効果を除く耐久度×0.025)
※小数点切捨て

耐久度50の場合、失敗率21%
耐久度100の場合、失敗率22%

最低必要条件低下の失敗率=
20% + (現時点の必要条件×0.25)
※小数点切捨て

幸運上昇の失敗率=
30% + (現時点の幸運×0.5)
※小数点切捨て

With 13 resist, you have a 33% chance to fail. You have a 23% chance to break the item. You have a 67% chance to succeed. Of course, that's for only one resistance. The numbers I mentioned are total fail rates. Break fail rates are about 10% below failure rate per each resistance.

The only effects taken into consideration for success are ones that are compared against. So, if you have a lot of effects on the item that are not modified by enhancing it, you are not penalized for those extraneous effects.

The rest of this information has been repeatedly asked for. I just finished calculating the chances.

Durability chance: 20% + (Current durability NOT the magical effect * 0.025). Drop all decimal points. 50 durability on an item is 21% chance to fail. 100 is 22% chance to fail.

Lower requirements: 20% + (Current lower requirements * 0.25). Drop all decimal points.

Luck increase: 30% + (Current luck * 0.5). Drop all decimal points.


-Hanse

参照: UO Stratics
投稿者 Siel Dragon : 2003年05月08日 00:04 | トラックバック
コメント

お世話になります。とても良い記事ですね。

Posted by: シャネル バッグ : 2013年07月02日 15:53
コメントする









名前、アドレスを登録しますか?